Competition Terms & Conditions
How to enter:
- This prize draw is open from Thursday 9th August at 2:00pm (GMT) and all entries must be received by the closing date of Sunday 19th August 2018 at 11:59pm (GMT). No liability will be accepted by Croft Twist (Gonzalez Byass UK) for illegible, incomplete or entries submitted late.
- To enter this prize draw entrants must have a valid Facebook account which they need to use to comment on the promotional Facebook post from Croft Twist www.facebook.com/crofttwist with the person they would like to share their prize with (If someone who wishes to enter does not have a valid Facebook account then they can create one for free on www.facebook.com).This prize draw is open only to residents in the United Kingdom aged 18 or over (at the time of entering) which have a photographic form of ID. Any entries from individuals who work for Gonzalez Byass UK and any from their friends and relatives will also be disqualified from entering the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person per will be accepted.
- The prize is two bottles of Croft Twist (75cl) and two tickets to Pub in the Park Knutsford on Sunday 9th September 2018. For more information about the event head to www.pubintheparkuk.com/knutsford.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and not exchangeable and has no cash alternative.
- Croft Twist reserves the right to an alternative prize, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for any reason beyond their control.
Deciding the winner:
- There will be one winner selected for the prize.
- The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and the selection of the winner will be conducted under the supervision of an independent adviser who will be an individual who is in no way associated with Gonzalez Byass UK or by WooBox.
- The winner will be selected within two weeks of the prize draw end date.
Revealing the winner:
- The winner will be announced on the Croft Twist Facebook page within 14 days of the prize draw closing date in the comments of the prize draw Facebook post. As further confirmation the entrant may also be contacted by direct message (this will be by a colleague of Gonzalez Byass UK).
- After the winner is announced, they will be required to claim their prize by sending a message to the Croft Twist Facebook page providing a delivery address.
- The winner must respond and claim their prize within 14 days from initial notification informing them that they are the winner.
- If we do not get a response from the winner despite making all reasonable effort to do so within 14 days, then the prizes or elements of the prizes will be forfeited. Time permitting, we may select another winner at random to redistribute the prize. We reserve the right not to give out a prize if we can’t or don’t believe we can find a suitable winner.
- By entering this prize draw the winner accepts that they may be asked to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion including being mentioned on our Croft Twist Facebook account.
- Only valid entries will be submitted, the entrant will be disqualified and the entry will NOT be considered valid if any of the following apply
The entry contains comments which contain defamatory, indecent or inappropriate language or images including racism or sexism.
The entry contains names of images of anyone who has not given their consent to do so.
The entry contains immoral or obscene behaviour.
The entry condones or encourages violent or anti-social behaviour.
The entry could be considered offensive to another person based on their demographics including age, race and gender.
The entry mentions any other promoters including other competitors.
The entry contains content which promotes excessive drinking.
Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be entered into the prize draw. This means that if it is clear that a person is using another person’s identity or using automated means, these entries will be disqualified.
- By entering you are agreeing that you understand that you are providing your information to the Gonzalez Byass UK and not to Facebook and therefore Facebook has no liability for any element of this prize draw as the prize draw is in no way associated or promoted by Facebook.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Gonzalez Byass UK shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by an entrant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Gonzalez Byass UK or its partners will not be responsible for any entries not being submitted as a result of technical failures with proof of submission of entry not being proof of receipt of entry. We accept no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- In the rare event of any dispute the decision of Gonzalez Byass UK is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If things arise which effect the running as planned for reasons due to any causes beyond the control of Gonzalez Byass UK which effect the running of prize draw then as the promoter we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- These terms and conditions and the prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The name and post code of the winner can be made available by sending a letter to Gonzalez Byass UK Ltd, The Hyde, Woodcock Hill, Coopers Green Lane, St Albans, Herts, AL4 9HJ.
- By entering the prize draw via Facebook, entrants are confirming that they have read and agree to accept these terms & conditions and by the decisions of Gonzalez Byass UK.
Please drink responsibly.
Our registered address is: González Byass UK, Tavistock House South, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9LG, Company number: 05036529
Website Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Gonzalez Byass UK Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Tavistock House South, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9LG. Our company registration number is 05036529. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Gonzalez Byass UK Ltd’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.